Zero Emissions Electricity
- Texas-based new solar projects
- Power of "additionality" - why is it helpful to add new renewable supply to the grid?
- Why local power? Financing a new-build solar power plant adds new renewable power supply to the grid.
- Increases demand for finite zero emissions electricity supply, incentivizing new development and improving the mix of in-state clean energy generation sources.
- Offers the opportunity for significant electricity cost savings for Brookfield Properties and our tenants.
- Reduces Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions associated with tenant electricity consumption.