At Brookfield Properties, our mission is to create a sense of place and community in the markets we serve. This holds true in good times and in bad. While COVID-19 has undoubtedly brought on significant changes, our commitment to our communities has not waivered.
We’re proud to announce that 114 of our shopping centers have earned a WELL Health-Safety Rating, an evidence-based, third-party verified rating that signifies our commitment to support the health and safety of our employees and shoppers.
As always, our highest priority is the health and well-being of everyone that walks through our doors.
We’ve taken a number of steps in support of our guests and tenants by implementing customized health and sanitation measures. These measures include:
- Plentiful hand sanitizing stations;
- Complimentary face coverings;
- Increased cleanings of high-touch areas;
- Touchless interactions;
- Social distancing signage and reminders;
- Investments in hospital-grade MERV-13 air filtration systems;
- Monitoring guest access and mall traffic; and
- Curbside pick-up at participating properties.
We’re also partnering with our local communities to provide space for critical needs, including:
- COVID-19 testing;
- COVID-19 vaccination sites;
- Red Cross blood drives;
- Food drives;
- PPE distribution sites; and
- Community events such as drive-in movies, farmers markets, outdoor dining, etc.
We’re in this together.
Thank you for your support.
Visit our tenant resources page for information about the CARES Act and other financial relief options.
Our curbside pickup program creates a safe and comfortable shopping experience for our tenants and customers. Learn more about the program and which properties are participating.
Listen to our informational webinars to better understand the federal relief provided for small businesses.
The safety of our tenants and customers remains our number one priority. Learn the necessary steps we are taking to safely welcome our communities back to our centers.