Driven By Quality (ISO)
With a commitment to a process driven work culture, unstinted support of its patrons, employees and all other stakeholders, in the year 2017, Candor TechSpace has been able to secure
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification for all its campuses.
ISO 9001:2015: The Internationally recognized standards to ensure that our products and services meet the needs of our clients through an effective quality management system.
ISO 14001:2004: An internationally agreed standard that maps out a framework for an organization to set up an effective environmental management, more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste Environmental Management System standard.
OHSAS 18001:2007: An Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard for company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
How we achieved this?
Via a robust evaluation process that included: quality management system development, a management system documentation review, pre-audit, initial assessment, and clearance of non-conformances, all of which work to identify corrective actions that eliminate non-conformance to the quality management standard.
Why ISO Certification?
The ISO certifications is a reassurance that:
- The genesis of Candor TechSpace is quality and transparency.
- Is a hallmark of robust, clearly defined procedures for our business including services, processes, and products.
- Our integrity is towards the attitude of quality in our daily work.
- A continuous monitoring and reviewing of our quality management process meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
- An adherence to laid out specifications and regulations.
Expect nothing but a holistic working experience at Candor TechSpace campuses